PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Thousands of people around us get into accidents everywhere and unexpectedly every day. A bad moment can forever mark our lives as well the lives of those who are financially dependent on you.
The more dangerous the profession, the greater the risk an accident will occur, even in people with sitting occupations. Accidents can happen at any time and anywhere, at home, at work or in the car. One can be injured to such an extent that can never work again. This is the main reason why anyone should consider buying Personal Accident Insurance.
Personal Accident Insurance is designed to cover you financially from serious and unexpected injuries. This is an annual coverage that offers compensation in case of injury, disability to work or death caused solely by a violent, accidental, external, and visible event. It differs from life insurance as it only covers cases of accidents and not diseases, which covered by life insurance, and therefore costs much less. After all, accidents occur more often in our lives than diseases.
If you are not properly prepared for the financial consequences of a serious accident, this can have devastating consequences for your finances. The best and most effective way to prepare for this, is to buy a Personal Accident policy.
- Full-time coverage in Cyprus and abroad
- 24-hour Coverage, both at work and in your personal time
- Protection of your family and income
- Low monthly premiums
What it covers
- Accidental Death: This benefit of Personal Accident Insurance pays the insured amount to the family and beneficiaries if the insured dies in an accident.
- Temporary Total or Partial Disability: It pays the insured in case he cannot temporarily perform his work duties partially or in full. For example, due to an injury, the foot of a person is in plaster for one month and cannot work.
- Permanent Total or Partial Disability: It pays the insured when, due to an accident, he loses all or part of his ability to work again. For example, if due to loss of limb or limbs or other parts of the insured’s body such as eyes, hands, feet, etc., then he is compensated with a lump sum.
- Medical Expenses: Payments for medical expenses and treatment after an accident.
- No medical examination
- Coverage is valid in all countries of the world.
- Cover is on twenty-four-hour basis
- Very affordable premiums
- Adapts to your needs
- can be adopted according to your budget
Who is it for?
- For people who have an income
- For people with dependants
- For people without dependants
- For people who travel frequently,
- For self-employed
- For Business Executives
- For companies to insure their staff,
- For Organizations to insure their members.
Personal Accident Insurance is particularly appropriate as a supplement to Employer’s liability insurance. It is well known that Employer Liability Insurance compensates only if the employer is responsible for the accident. So, in many cases where the employer is negligent or the employee is also at fault, Personal Accident Insurance will pay immediately and without proof of liability.
The information above may vary from Insurance Company to Insurance Company. Depending on the Insurance plan we will propose, we will give you all the relevant information required by the legislation so you can make your decision. Ask us today for an offer and, we will choose the most suitable package for your needs and budget.