MOTOR FLEET INSURANCE
Motor insurance in Cyprus is compulsory by Law. If a business has multiple vehicles then the Fleet Insurance is the most appropriate type of Insurance to cover cars, trucks, vans, and other vehicles in One Insurance Policy.
What Is Fleet Insurance and What Does It Cover?
One of the main advantages of fleet insurance is the fact that you could potentially have anyone who holds a valid license within your company, and who meets the relevant insurance criteria (based on age, driving history, convictions etc.) just jump in and drive without the hassle of having to ring through to the insurer, to check details and add them on to the policy. There are three different levels of cover within a fleet insurance policy; Comprehensive Plus Cover will give you the most protection on your vehicles, covering any damage caused to your own or third-party vehicles or property as a result of an accident, whether it be fault or non-fault, plus loss or damage from natural disasters. It is also the most expensive of the three due to the increased level of protection. The middle level of cover is Comprehensive Insurance which covers your own vehicles against damage to the car due to accident.
The most basic level of cover is Third Party Only, which offers no protection for your own vehicles, but will cover claims made against you for damages by any third parties. There are also different driving restrictions you can choose when setting up a policy; you could set your policy to Any Driver, meaning that anyone with a valid driving license can drive any of your vehicles stated on the policy; or you can specify Named Drivers for each vehicle instead, which will be the cheaper of the two options. There are a few ways in which you could reduce the cost of your fleet insurance, one of these is to limit the age of the people able to drive it. Taking young drivers out of the equation for example and setting a minimum age of 23 would help drive the price down. You could also increase the voluntary excess on your policy and ensure that all vehicles have a good level of security.
More Reasons to Choose Fleet Insurance from Insurancelink?
We will give you additional reasons to get a Fleet insurance quote from Insurancelink:
- One insurance policy can cover all your vehicles
- We offer saloon fleet car insurance as well as commercial fleet insurance
- We offer mini fleet insurance policies for three vehicles plus
- We have access to some of the best fleet insurance rates in the Cyprus market
- If you have an established fleet with a good claims experience, we can offer you generous discounts
- We offer a 24 hour, 7 days a week accident and road assistance service
- Flexible payment and instalment options available
- We are specialist fleet insurance brokers
- We offer quick and friendly service
The minimum limits of liability set by the Law are:
- For bodily injury or death: €33.540.000 per event
- For property damage: €1.120.000 per event
- Medical emergency expenses €35 per event
Emergency & Accident Assistance
As a practical proof of our slogan “with you all the way”, we add to all Fleet Insurance Policies, a nationwide telephone number, in case of accident or roadside emergency, where customers can call 24 hours a day 7 days a week for guidance, and service in case of emergency. This service includes:
A. Accident Assistance
In case of an accident you must contact our Motor Assistance service immediately. Our trained associates will visit the scene of the accident to:
- Collect all the necessary details on site
- Take photographs of the vehicles involved
- Document the circumstances of the accident
- Complete the required Accident Statement Forms on site
- Arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the service garage of your choice
B. Emergency Road Assistance
In case of a breakdown, please contact our Motor Assistance service. The road assistance company we cooperate with will ensure that you receive immediate attention, wherever you are in Cyprus excluding occupied territories. The Assistance is offered for:
- Mechanical problems
- Electrical engine problems
- Change of car tire
- Unlocking of vehicle
- Return of vehicle to the road
- Lack of fuel, water, or oil
- Engine jump-starting
The information above may vary from Insurance Company to Insurance Company. Depending on the Insurance plan we will propose, we will give you all the relevant information required by the legislation so you can make your decision. Ask us today for an offer and, we will choose the most suitable package for your needs and budget.