- Because it will be too late, at the time of a fire to discover that your company’s insurance does not cover loss of profit
- Because it will be disastrous, after theft in your house, to find out that your insurance covers “burglary” and NOT theft.
- Because it would be a disaster at the time of an accident which permanently prevents you from working, to discover that the term ‘disability’ included in your insurance refers to ”any occupation”, instead of ”your occupation”.
- Because it would be a disaster, at the time when you will receive your pension to discover that due to wrong investments or inappropriateness of scheme your pension plan will not provide for your ‘retirement’.
- Because in case of a premature death, your family will suffer financially if they are paid a very small amount of money from your life insurance, due to wrong calculation of the Insured amount at the time the insurance was done…
- Because it would be disastrous, after damage, if your claim is rejected because of the exceptions in the contract that you have not noticed.